Questions about our products?
We have put together frequently asked questions for you below.
If you have any further questions, we are at your disposal.
Just send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
frequently asked Questions
What does BEYOUMA mean?
BEYOUMA stands for our slogan "Because you matter" and embodies exactly what we stand for with our products:
Your uniqueness and the chance to increase your well-being.
What is the BEYOUMA program?
The BEYOUMA program pursues holistic solutions to stress, anxiety and panic. The products as well as the program are optimally coordinated with each other. BEYOUMA combines increasing self-awareness, a balanced diet, suitable exercises, mindfulness and ideal tools and tips in such a way that the BEYOUMA program and the products can be used to accompany therapy and to help people to help themselves. Within 21 days you will manage to acquire new habits, which is why our program extends over the full 21 days. Everyday life arises from many smaller habits, which in turn makes up life. This is how you can become the best version of yourself.
What is the BEYOUMA box?
The BEYOUMA box consists of carefully selected products that help you with anxiety, panic, circles of thought, burnout or extreme stress:
- The interactive book "Stress Less... Find Happiness" with integrated exercise videos (including QR codes) is the basis of your journey to more well-being. In the first part you will find the workbook that gives you tools and practical knowledge and supports you on the path to self-awareness and self-love. In the case of panic and anxiety, it can help you to experience less stress and thus be able to live more fearlessly. The second part is a 21-day journal part with small daily tasks and weekly videos for reflection, relaxation and grounding. The third and last part is the ideal conclusion of the book concept. Here we share many healthy recipe ideas that can help you improve your mood and reduce anxiety.
The book in DIN A5 format consists of recyclable grass paper and a vegan cover.
2) The BEYOUMA supplement "Good Night" with 30 vegan capsules in a 75 ml PET jar is a dietary supplement that can prevent deficiency symptoms and support restful sleep (30 capsules).
3) The BEYOUMA Herbal Tea Blend "Calm Down" in the 50 g pack is intended to contribute to inner peace and relaxation. Do you suffer from stress, anxiety or burnout? Consciously take time out and take time for yourself with a soothing, relaxing cup of herbal tea. This was specially developed to help you in stressful or anxious situations and to strengthen your well-being.
4) The BEYOUMA "Stress Less" pen (13.5 cm long;) is a chic "grounding tool" that you can take with you anywhere and that is practical to use. As a "stress valve" it can help you with your inner stress states. - Whether in the office, university, school or on the go; We show you practical exercise videos in our workbook so that you can use it anywhere.
5) The BEYOUMA Essential Oil Blend "Relax" with 10 ml essential oil helps you to ground yourself and reduce your daily stress. It can have a mood-enhancing and relaxing effect.
The BEYOUMA Box does not replace therapy.
Who is the BEYOUMA Box suitable for?
The BEYOUMA Box is suitable for everyone with stressful circles of thoughts, anxiety, panic, burnout and negative stress. Also as a gift, the BEYOUMA box can help to make life more pleasant and lead to more well-being. Anyone who wants to work on their mental health and potentially improve it is well served with our BEYOUMA box.
How do I use the BEYOUMA QR codes?
You can easily scan the existing QR codes in the book with your mobile phone. All you have to do is switch your smartphone to photo capture mode. You will then be redirected to the relevant link.
What exactly is the BEYOUMA Facebook group all about?
The founder Caroline Middelsdorf has opened a Facebook group in which she gives many valuable tips and tricks, as well as updates and information about BEYOUMA and better well-being. In the group, like-minded people can exchange ideas and you also get good ideas for combating stress, anxiety, panic and burnout.
How do I get access to the BEYOUMA Facebook group?
Would you like to join the BEYOUMA group? You can always check out the BEYOUMA Facebook group. There, founder Caroline answers questions weekly and provides further information on the subject of mental health. We look forward to you.
How much are the shipping costs?
Shipping costs (including VAT)
Germany: €3.99 up to 1kg, €6.99 up to 5kg (we deliver free of charge from €100)
EU countries: €7.00 up to 1kg, €11.00 up to 5kg (we deliver free of charge from €150)
Non-EU countries: €20.00 up to 1kg, €24.00 up to 5kg
Provision of digital content:
There are no shipping costs for digital content (data created and provided in digital form).
Digital Content will be made available to you via a link communicated via email. This e-mail with access data for the provision of the digital content will be sent within 2 hours after conclusion of the contract (if advance payment has been agreed, after the time of your payment instruction).
Delivery to other EU countries:
When shipping to non-EU countries, additional taxes or costs (e.g. customs duties) may be incurred as part of your order, which are not paid through us or invoiced by us, but by you directly to the responsible customs authorities - or tax authorities are payable. For details, please contact the responsible authorities.
How long does the delivery take?
Unless a different period is specified in the respective offer, the goods are delivered domestically (Germany) within 3 - 5 days, for deliveries abroad within 5 - 8 days after the conclusion of the contract (if advance payment has been agreed, after the date of your payment instruction).
There is no delivery on Sundays and public holidays.
If you have ordered items with different delivery times, we will ship the goods in one shipment, unless we have made any other agreements with you. In this case, the delivery time is determined by the item with the longest delivery time that you have ordered.
What payment options are there?
Accepted payment options
- Payment by credit card
- Payment via Google Pay
- Payment via Apple Pay
- Shop Pay
Via PayPal checkout:
- Payment by PayPal
- Google Pay
- Payment by PayPal
More payment details
When paying by credit card, your credit card account will be debited upon conclusion of the contract.
If you have any questions, you will find our contact details in the imprint.